Saturday, June 11, 2016

President's Choice Banana Bread vs. Ener-G Banana Loaf

As it turns out, this matchup was not really a fair competition. 

The reason is because the Ener-G "Banana Loaf" is not really banana bread.  It's more like white sandwich bread that happens to have banana as one of the ingredients.

Having said that:

The PC Banana Bread is pretty good, in our opinion.  Nothing wrong with it at all, it tastes just as you'd expect.  It's a winner. 

The Ener-G Banana Loaf, however, was not.  It doesn't taste like anything I've ever tasted before and I would not call it good.  My daughter and I each had a couple of halfhearted bites and that was that.  I would not recommend this product.

I have not tried any of the other Ener-G products so I do not know how they taste (yet). 

Next time we go camping I will definitely be bringing a PC gluten-free banana bread with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment