Saturday, June 18, 2016

Gluten-free Costco (May 2016)

I recently had occasion to go through Costco looking for gluten-free items.  I took photos of them all.  The slide show is available here for the convenience of anyone interested.


Notes:

Always read labels and avoid anything that you are uncertain of.

-  Photos do not include items that are "obviously" GF, such as 100% juice products, simple dairy, produce, etc.

-  This is for Costco in Western Canada.  I expect most items will be available in most markets - but it's Costco, so YMMV.

-  It is an unfortunate reality that food items vary between the USA and Canada.  Some items here may not be GF in certain markets.

-  I have confirmed in each case that the manufacturers claims GF status.  However, I am not celiac nor gluten intolerant and have not consumed any of these items as part of a GF diet.  I can, however, say the turkey breakfast sausages are pretty good.  :-)

-  Costco is supposed to carry Udi's GF bread - or, at least, some kind of GF bread.  I did not see any, but a friend tells me they usually have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment